Mediterranean Quinoa Tuna Salad
1 cup of quinoa
¾ cup of tuna
½ cup of cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon of lemon
A pinch of cilantro
Half an onion
¼ cup of feta cheese
- Cut the cucumber, onion, avocado and tomatoes into slices and add them in a bowl.
- Add salt, lemon juice and olive oil in the bowl.
- Wash the quinoa in cold water. Put the quinoa in a saucepan and fill the saucepan with 1 ½ cup of water. You can replace the water with vegetable broth to give it more flavors.
- Put the lid on top and bring it to a boil. Once you do, reduce the heat to medium-low and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes, until it has absorbed the water.
- Drain the quinoa and add to the bowl of vegetables.
- Combine the tuna and feta cheese. Mix everything and leave it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
There you go, Mediterranean quinoa tuna salad!
Also check out the new and healthy recipes in our recipes page